GHE Yearbook Cover Contest
This contest is for all interested 4th and 5th grade students. We are looking for designs for our 2021-2022 GHE yearbook cover (front and back). Here are the guidelines:
- 4th and 5th grade students may enter as many entries as they want (front cover and/or back cover).
- Students should submit their entry on an 8 ½” X 11” piece of paper.
- Picture should have a vertical orientation.
- Students should use color.
- The front cover must have the words “Green Hope Elementary” and "2021-2022" in the design. The rest is up to the student to decide.
The back cover can be whatever the student designs.
There should be a ¼ inch border around the full picture as a margin for printing.
- Include the student's name, teacher and whether the picture is for the front or back cover on the BACK of the paper.
All entries are due to Mrs. Driggers by January 21st, 2022.
One winner will be selected for the front cover and one winner will be selected for the back cover.
Each winner will get a FREE yearbook! Good Luck!
Questions? Contact Mrs. Driggers: email@example.com